Fairhill Mountain Estates is located just minutes from Crozet, Virginia, a small town in central Virginia with a burgeoning health and fitness community. The available properties offer you the opportunity to design and build your custom home just west of Charlottesville.
- 2 minutes to Harris Teeter grocery
- Fiber internet available
- 5 minutes to Western Albemarle schools
- 14 minutes to Charlottesville
- Preservation tract borders neighborhood
- Water & Mountain Views
Live in Crozet
Crozet offers a thriving community, and a distinct identity. A growing downtown offers several restaurants, yoga studios, sky bar with extraordinary views of the mountains and surroundings, grocery stores teeming with local offerings, and remarkable public schools.
- six different yoga studios
- biking and hiking trails
- farm-to-table restaurants
- Western Albemarle schools
- ice cream shops and restaurants
About the Plots
With lot sizes between 2 and 6 acres, Fairhill Mountain Estates offers opportunities to have the view of your choice – mountain, water, pastoral, wooded, or a combination of all four, with just the right amount of privacy between neighbors.